ED-Erectile dysfunction is getting very common these days, and it is essential to know about its cause, treatments, diagnosis so that you can take instant measures to cure this issue. ED is a sex problem, and it is reported in males. There are approximately thirty million men around the world who are suffering from the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. ED’s first symptom is getting trouble in erections that are not capable of performing sex. Weak erections from time to time can happen to men; for example, if you are in stress, you might not get proper erections.
On the other hand, erections issues related to ED are going to be progressive and happen now and then even during routine sex. Erectile dysfunction occurs dues to below-mentioned issues
- When there is reduced blood flow in your nerves that reaches the penis
- In case you have emotional and stress-related issues
- A severe illness like atherosclerosis which is an issue that makes your arteries blocked, in case of high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes-like a disease.
- If you can find the cause behind your erectile dysfunction, then it will get more comfortable for you to find the right treatment and improve your overall wellbeing.
How do erections work?
When males get sexually aroused, which is due to the chemicals released in your nerves resulting in the blood flow into the penis? There are erections chambers located in the penis called corpus cavernous and are made of spongy muscles. These chambers are not hollow. When you get erections, these spongy tissues get relaxed, and the blood is trapped inside the chambers. When men experience orgasm, there is another signal that reaches the pens, and then penis nerves get contracted. The blood that is accumulated in chambers is turned back, and erections are relaxed. When men do not get sexually aroused, then you have limp and soft. Men also know that their penis size varies with cold, warmth, and when you are in stress, and this is natural.
What are the symptoms of erectile dysfunction?
In case erectile dysfunction, it is incredibly impossible to get erections for successful sex. When you start suffering from this issue, you are regularly going to face erections problems even if you are not stressed out. This is the time when you should run to a doctor to get some advice. ED is also a severe warning that your heat is not working correctly, and there might be blockages in your vascular system. According to some latest studies, it is also observed that men who are suffering from erectile dysfunction are also at the risk of heart disease like stroke, heart attack due to poor circulatory issues in their legs. Erectile dysfunction can also be caused due to following mentioned causes such as
- Low confidence
ED is not just an issue that affects men, but his partner as well. ED makes your relationship suffer, and it should need treatment immediately. Taking the right medication is going to help in fixing your issues and enhancing your capabilities. The procedure will also help in raising the quality of wellbeing.
What are the causes of Ketogenic Valley Keto?
There are different causes of erectile dysfunction, such as emotional, health problems, and many other reasons. Here are some risk factors
- If you are suffering from obesity
- If you have diabetes
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are above 50 years
- If you have high cholesterol
- If you have heart disease
- If you do not involve in any physical activities
If you are smoking, drinking or abusing drugs
ED is becoming ordinary day by day, and aging is one major cause; growing older means weak erections, and lack of sex drive is going too led to erectile dysfunction.
On the other hand, some men are sexually active even in the age of 80s; how is it possible? It also depends on how you live your life. ED is a severe problem, and it can also lead to other health issues. You must find the cause of your item and get treatment soon.
Emotional cause of erectile dysfunction
When you perform healthy sex, you might have experienced that you are mentally free from any thoughts. Regular sex needs your body and mind to work together. If you are facing issues in your relationships, then you will never have a mood to perform sex. This is why your emotional states are significant for healthy sex. Here are some of the psychological causes explained
- Stress in your professional life
- Pressure from any cultural, social or religion conflicts
- If you lack confidence in the bedroom
Erectile dysfunction can also be caused if you are having physical issues
- If there is reduced blood flow in your penis because there are many health issues that are caused due to reduced blood flow. Some problems are heart disease, hard arteries, diabetes, smoking, etc.
- If the nerves fail to send a signal from the brain to the spinal cord and fail to reach the panicle chambers, this can happen when you are suffering from any disease, gone through surgery in the pelvic region, harm to nerves in the penis.
- If your panicle chamber fails to hold the blood because if this not happens, it is impossible to get erections, this physical issue can occur at any age.
- If you have diabetes because it can lead to damage of nerves and small vessels leading to the penis
- Treatments used for cancer can cause hindrance and affects the function of the penis. Radiations, surgery used for cancer treatment can also cause erectile dysfunction. Treating bladder, pelvic, prostrate, colon-rectal cancer can lead to ED.
- If you are using drugs or facing any health issues, then it can negatively impact your sex performance. Patients must be aware of the side effects of abusing drugs, smoking, and consumption of too much alcohol.
Diagnosis of erectile dysfunction
Diagnose is the only way to find out the cause of your ED suffering, and it will start with the visit to a health care expert who is going to perform a physical examination. Like lab tests, physical exams, etc. Your doctor is going to complete counseling like about your lifestyle, stress issues, drugs, or any past medical history. You must be clear and accurate to your doctors.
Treatment for ED
There are many treatments available for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Most of the best-known treatments are
- Oral drugs like Cialis, Viagra, stendra, etc.
- Penile injections like intracavernosal, ICI
- Penile implants
- Testosterone therapy
- Vacuum erections devices
- Surgeries like penile vascular surgery
Supplements are the most popular treatment for erectile dysfunction and are also the cheapest drugs used for erectile dysfunction. However, natural supplements are not approved and still o not know how well they work, but many men have found a solution using natural supplements. Natural supplements are also safe and quickly sold online and over the counter.